Mr. Wolford is the President of W Design Associates with overall responsibility for engineering, architecture, and administration of all projects undertaken by the firm.
- United States Air Force Academy, 1978 – 1980
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1980 – 1982
- BS, Civil Engineering, 1982
- Professional Engineer – Nebraska, Illinois, Colorado, Kansas, Wisconsin, Florida, Minnesota, Washington, Oklahoma, Texas, Indiana, North Dakota & Idaho
- City Street Superintendent – Nebraska
- County Road Superintendent – Nebraska
- Professional and Technical Organizations
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Nebraska Society of Professional Engineers
- Highway Commissioner – District 7, Nebraska Department of Roads
- 1981 – 1982: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agriculture Research Service. Computer Programmer. Duties included programming and data collection for farmstead electric demand studies.
- 1982 – 1998: Lloyd Benjamin and Associates. Project Engineer on civil engineering and water resource projects undertaken by this firm. Duties included feasibility studies, funding applications, design, project management, construction supervision and interface with clients throughout all phases of a project. Assignments have included airports, bridges, streets and roads, water distribution and storage systems, sewage collection and treatment systems, irrigation and drainage. Mr. Wolford also had design responsibilities for structural and mechanical portions of architectural projects.
- 1988 – 1998: Vice President of Lloyd Benjamin and Associates. Duties and experience are identical to those listed above with the addition of administrative responsibilities on many projects undertaken by the firm. Since 1989 Mr. Wolford has led the firm into the field of Environmental Engineering with such projects as landfill design and closure and load out and containment facilities for the agri-chemical industry.
- 1998 – 1999: President of Lloyd Benjamin and Associates. Duties and experience are identical to those listed previously.
- 1999 to Present: President of W Design Associates which has evolved from Lloyd Benjamin and Associates mentioned above. Duties and experience are identical to those listed above.