Mr. Weber is a professional engineer with W Design Associates with design and field inspection responsibility on architectural projects.
Education / Certification
- Hutchinson Community College: 2002
- Kansas State University: 2003 – 2006
- Professional Engineer: Colorado
- AutoCAD 2000 Certification
- Through 1998: General Farm Laborer Weber Farms (Halstead, KS): Driving tractors and checking irrigation.
- 2001 – 2002: Cargill Salt (Hutchinson, KS): Worked as an independent contractor where duties included data entry, storeroom clerk and preparing monthly reports.
- Summer 2003: Cargill Horizons Flour Milling (Newton, KS): Worked as an administrative assistant where some of the duties included producing drawings for projects, working with vendors on quoting material and assisting in the maintenance department and with sanitation.
- Summer 2004: The Boeing Company (Wichita, KS): Worked as a numerical control intern where duties included programming fuel line parts for the 767 tanker, creating solid models of fuel line parts and defining tool path for fuel line parts.
- 2004 – 2005: U.S.D.A. (Salina, KS): Worked as a cartographic aide in the National Resource Conservation Services drawing and labeling soil maps.
- Summer 2005: Exxon Mobil (Houston, TX): Worked as a drilling rig supervisor intern where duties included assisting with the daily drilling rig operations.
- 2005 – 2006: Salina Vortex (Salina, KS): Worked as an engineering intern where duties included preparation of customer manuals and the processing of engineering changes.
- 2006 – 2011: Parker Hannifin (McCook, NE): Worked as a manufacturing engineer, was the primary author of capital projects that were presented to corporate, was the project lead from concept to finish, traveled to other facilities to produce facility layouts, produced monthly reports, designed machinery for safety, quality and process improvements, was an alternate contact for customers requesting pricing quotes, was active on company safety teams.
- 2011 – Dec. 2013: W Design Associates. Staff Engineer. Duties include mechanical, electrical and site design on agri-chemical and architectural projects.
- Dec. 2013 to Present: Professional Engineer. Duties include mechanical, electrical and site design on agri-chemical and architectural projects.