Mr. Wickman is the Chief Architect for W Design Associates with overall responsibility for Architecture and Design of all projects undertaken by the firm.
- Washington State University, 1974-1980
- Registered Architect – Nebraska, Colorado, California, Iowa, Washington, Wisconsin, Nevada
Professional and Technical Organizations
- American Institute of Architects
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
Technical Areas of Experience
Market sectors including – housing, education, civil/infrastructure, military/public works, advance technology, energy, bio tech/bio pharm, water/waste water infrastructure, aviation, anti-terrorist force protection, mission critical, telecommunications, criminal justice, transportation, agricultural, public safety and manufacturing type projects.
In advance I have experiences in sales and marketing, authoring of proposals, cultivating existing or new clients, project management and studio leadership/mentorship skills.
Professional Work History
- May 2005 – Sept. 2007: Bechtel National, Inc: Project Manger / Architect
- Sept. 2007 – Feb. 2009: Jacobs Engineering: Project Manager / Architect
- March 2009 – Sept. 2013: CH2M Hill: Department Head / Chief Master Planer
- Sept. 2013 – July 2015: Parsons: Principal Project Manager / Master Planner
- Nov. 2015 – March 2016: CR Architecture + Design: Client Director
- June 2016: W Design Associates: Chief Architect