Mr. Kwiecinski is a designer with W Design Associate with design and field inspection responsibilities on architectural projects.
- Villanova University, 2004 – 2005
- Masters Certificate – Project Management / Six Sigma
- University of Wisconsin, 1996 – 2000
- Bachelors – Architecture and Urban Planning
Professional and Technical Organizations
- Project Management Institute
- Graduate of the Dale Carnegie Course
- Pulte “Top Gun” Leader and Mentor
- 1998 – 1999:Redmond Construction. Designer / Internship. Duties included design of independently created site plans, zoning / ARB submittals, graphic presentations and contractor coordination for various Walgreens stores in Wisconsin.
- 1999 – 2001: PDC Midwest. Project Coordinator / Designer. Duties included designer for various Senior Living Villages, Medical facilities and graphic presentations.
- 2001 – 2004: Flad and Associates. Designer. Duties included Project Coordinator of various national clients’ capital expenditure projects. Coordinated specialty project teams for large, mega-projects as well as output from all consultants.
- 2004 – 2007: Pulte Corporation. Director of Architecture / Destinations. Duties included developing, led design and construction of major destination resorts and communities.
- 2007 – 2008: DLW & Associates. Sr. Project Manager. Duties included developing design, leading construction, and leader of studio.
- April 2009 to Present: W Design Associates. Designer. Duties include all phases of project development from concept through construction. Projects include commercial, housing, recreational, religious and educational buildings.