Mrs. Johnson is Office Manager with W Design Associates with responsibilities for all office procedures.
- Mid Plains Voc Tech College: Secretarial Science Degree 1975
- McCook Community College: 1990 – 1996
- 1976 – 1978: W.E.W. Inc., Secretary. Duties included shorthand, typing, answering telephones, filing and assisting accountant with bookkeeping duties.
- 1980 – 1985: M & W Equipment, Office Manager. Duties included accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and general secretarial duties including typing, filing, answering telephone and customer service.
- 1985 – 1997: McCook Junior High School, Secretary. Responsibilities included student attendance, assist with student scheduling, student demographic information and grades. Reconcile building budget and provide monthly reports to each department head. Supervise one part-time assistant and six student aides. General secretarial duties included typing correspondence, answering telephones, filing and knowledge of office machines.
- 1998 – 1999: Lloyd Benjamin and Associates, Office Manager. Responsibilities include accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, quarterly reports and financial reports. General secretarial duties include typing correspondence, answering telephones, filing and knowledge of office machines.
- 1999 to Present: W Design Associates, Inc., which has evolved from Lloyd Benjamin and Associates mentioned above. Duties and experience are identical to those listed previously.